The DILP team brings together diverse partnerships across the University of Illinois’ campus, University of Illinois Extension, and Illinois communities. These community connections allow DILP to leverage resources and expertise to build capacity and continue to pursue DILP’s mission.
Each of our DILP team members brings a unique skillset to the group. Our team members have various backgrounds, experiences, and areas of expertise. These skillsets and experiences are valued and leveraged to continue to work towards DILP’s mission. To learn more about these skills and areas of expertise, see their full profiles.
This project is generously funded by the Office of the Provost and Illinois Extension Outreach Initiative. Represented in this grant are the following partners:
Other partners include:
- Illinois Informatics Institute
- Engineering at Illinois
- School of Art & Design at the University of Illinois
- College of Media at the University of Illinois
- College of Business at the University of Illinois
- School of Labor and Employment Relations
- Waymark Systems
- Partnership for Connected Illinois (also known as Broadband Illinois)
- American Library Association